Terms and conditions
The following Terms and Conditions (in addition to the documents referred to in them) govern your use of our website and its related sites, services, applications, and tools. By using GARAGE SERVICES 4 U LIMITED (GS4U), you confirm that you both understand these Terms and Conditions and that you agree to abide by them.
Please read the Terms carefully and if you do not accept the Terms, do not use the Website.
We may need to change the Terms from time to time for a number of reasons (including complying with applicable laws and regulations, and regulatory requirements). Any minor or insubstantial changes may be made at any time and you are advised to review the Terms on a regular basis. The most up to date Terms will be available on the Website. All major changes will be notified to you in advance of such changes taking effect. If any change is unacceptable to you, you should cease using the Website and/or close your account. If, however, you continue to use the Website after the date on which the changes to the Terms come into effect, you will be deemed to have accepted those changes.
Reference to “you”, “your” or the “customer” is reference to any person using the Website or the services of GS4U or any registered customer of GS4U .
Information about GARAGE SERVICES 4 U LIMITED
Who we are
Our VAT registration
Our VAT Registration Number is 322644227.
Email at email@example.com
Telephone Customer Care on 01582 803513
Write to us at our Head Office:
The Coach Yard, Eaton Green Road, Luton, Bedfordshire LU2 9HD
Terms and conditions
- The completion of a booking and the subsequent receipt of a confirmation email for a vehicle service, MOT, repairs or any future offering by GS4U constitute a binding contract between the Customer and GS4U.
- All person(s) using either the GS4U website or calling GS4U by phone to make a booking should be at least 18 years of age and reside in the UK.
- GS4U shall provide the customer with detailed costing information of their vehicle servicing before any work is started. All work and costs, including additional work following a garage survey, must be approved by the customer before said work is carried out onto a confirmation sent by GS4U confirming the work to be carried out and the repair cost involved – via SMS or email.
- It is always the intention of GS4U to complete the Customer’s vehicle service, MOT or repairs within the time frame agreed. Due to reasons beyond the control of GS4U an extension of time may be required. Should this be the case, the customer will be advised accordingly by a service team.
- All additional work is subject to VAT as required by UK law.
- All parts used will adhere to the vehicle manufacturers’ service schedules and will be of Original Equipment (OE) standard – thereby ensuring all manufacturers’ warranties are validated. If pattern parts are used we will seek approval from the customer prior to the repairs being completed and a confirmation must be send via SMS or email.
- GS4U will fully support your vehicle’s service history. Upon completion of the service your vehicle’s service book will be stamped, a copy of the service schedule will be provided and, if relevant, digital service records will be updated.
- All vehicle servicing performed by GS4U carries a 3 months (or 3,000 mile – whichever comes first) warranty. The warranty covers replacement parts – should they be defective – or related workmanship.
- The warranty is dependent on: GS4U being given an opportunity to investigate and rectify any faults within a reasonable timeframe; The manufacturer’s vehicle operating instructions being followed; Ensuring the vehicle is serviced at a frequency recommended by the manufacturer (for the relevant time and distance); Full compliance with GS4U advisories, warnings and information or any instructions provided by GS4U; The parts or workmanship performed by GS4U not being subjected to abnormal conditions or unreasonable wear and tear.
- GS4U does not accept any liability for damage, losses or theft resulting from the storage of customer vehicles or personal belongings let in any vehicle at GS4U.
- As a customer, you are entitled to cancel a booking or request for additional work up until the day of your service. This can be done by contacting us on 01582 803513. We will refund you the full amount – if any payment has been made – minus any deductions for any work that was completed.
- a) GS4U does not offer a collection or delivery service.
b) Under new MOT test regulations – effective 20 May 2018 – a vehicle with defects
classified as ‘dangerous’ may not be driven on public roads in England, Scotland or Wales unless corrective work is undertaken. If the defects remain unfixed, legally the vehicle may not be driven from the test centre either by GS4U or the customer.
13. GS4U shall not be held responsible for loss, theft or damage to item(s), valuables or monies contained within the vehicle for the duration of the contracted work.
14. GS4U is not liable for any loss, damage or delay in the services it provides should such services be subject to: an act of God, industrial action such as strikes or government disputes, factors outside the control of GS4U.
15. Where applicable – GS4U adhere to relevant Health & Safety legislation.
16. By agreeing to these Terms & Conditions you are agreeing to the outlined service schedule for the relevant service.
17. Should any complaint arise following vehicle servicing performed by GS4U, all subsequent communications that are made concerning the resolution of the complaint should be restricted between GS4U and the customer concerned. If a 3rd party garage or agent is used, GS4U should not be contacted by the customer with the intention of seeking resolution or remuneration. All complaints must be received 10 working days from the day of collection via email or letter. After this period of time, the any complaint received will not be considered.
18. GS4U endeavors to resolve all disputes amicably and professionally within a 24 working day period from receiving the customers’ complaint letter or email. Should the process of resolution take longer than this, Servicing Stop Ltd will notify the customer accordingly. If a resolution to a dispute is not forthcoming via our internal procedure.
19. Should a transaction exceed £1,000 – or should a fraud alert be raised – GS4U reserves the right to ask for payment to be made via BACS.
20. By using and/or visiting any section (including sub-domains) of the Servicing website or any other websites or applications that we own (the “Website”) and/or registering on the Website, you agree to be bound by:
- these Terms and Conditions;
- and the Rules applicable to the services we offer, and are deemed to have accepted and understood all the Terms.
- All invoices must be paid in full prior to the vehicle being released unless an account has been setup an approved. If all services and/or repairs are completed and the customer tasks to collect the vehicle. We reserved the right to charge £25 per storage day from the date of vehicle collection date. After 30 days we reserved the right to seek approval from the court to dispose the vehicle in order to recover the storage cost.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice at the discretion of the Company, by continuing to use the service you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions in its current format. Updates to these terms and Conditions will be available via this application and other electronic media from time to time and are available upon request.